Hi wassup with him?

So I'm talking to a guy who is really sweet!! We've never gone out... But we've chilled and it was dope!! Problem is he tends to not answer my messages at times. I know his attn is divided.. the other night he asked if I wanted to join a party but never sent the address when I responded yes🤔. I absolutely hate not getting an answer back and the other day my thoughts were tainted when he didn't respond at the "party". He generally hits me up every morning but he acts as if nothing didn't happen.. how should I take this? Or react? He's made it clear that he likes me... But I have no room for games nor do I wanna pass up a potential Gd guy.. thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First off I think him not responding to your messages means he's actually doing something with his life which is good than being clingy and waiting to respond to your messages as soon as he gets them. Second I don't think he responded to your message in the morning because he probably hung over from last night.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should call him out on it. He's probably thinking its not such a big deal because you have accepted it. That way if you tell him it bothers you and he does it again you know he doesn't really care about your feelings. Then you can let him go. You don't have to call him out harshly though, just do it in away that lets him know you're serious.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Stop messing around with this vague BS. Just ask him straight-up to go for lunch/dinner/coffee/a drink/whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he sent the adres but the message didn't come through?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes