Am I too late for getting my first girlfriend?

I’m 22 years old, very average looking guy. I’m not an introvert nor an extrovert. I take my time to talk to people. My social skills aren’t that bad. I have very few friends and my social circle is almost non-existing. I don’t get invited to parties, but try to invite others. My relationship with my family is somewhat strained. I never had any relationship experience before. I don’t have any game with ladies. As I’m getting older, I’m really starting to get insecure and hopeless. I feel that it will so late that I will never get into a relationship.

P. S: I dress properly, have a job, and go to gym.

315

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's not too late. Until that happens for you, just work on improving yourself. Try repairing your familial relationships, expand your social circle, and maybe look into joining some dating apps for more experience & opportunities. You sound like a great catch, don't lose hope 🙂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have been using dating apps for years. I have had no matches and no dates whatsoever. I keep on uploading better pictures of myself. I still have had no success. I also try to expand my social circle, but it doesn’t work. Yes, I have lost hope.

• @jamesmark1903 some things may just happen by chance, but keep hope alive.

• And @johnboymuscles you're all talk until you put a 💍 on it 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• James lemme tell you one think... your life and mine it's pretty same... expect I don't care what others think about me, I am not insecure about me... I am 21 too.. and average looking mayb be... but I get approached quite a few times but it's different that I don't want to be in a relationship as I have other goals to achieve first... just be yourself dude... don't try to change yourself to woo someone... don't act desparate or insecure... cus if you do that and get a girl your relationship will not last... there are so many things in the world other than girls... so don't neglect your other wishes cus you are not able to get this one... and oneday I guess you will find your perfect one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t think you understand. I’m getting older. I never had experience. How can you tell me to not care?

• Dude I was wrong before... you and I we are different persons... your world revolves around girls mine is not... besides it is not some pleasant experience when you goes through a heart break... but it was my fault cus I rushed things... that's why I advised you not to rush things and be yourself... but its just an advise from a stranger... ignore it if you don't like my viewpoint... Good luck.

• I’m not ignoring your point. I can’t rush into things, because I have tried that. Literally, no girl has said yes. I don’t even have the ability to rush, because it still gets me rejected. My world doesn’t revolves around girls. I just want to have the joy of making mistakes that people like you made in your first relationships. I didn’t have that joy. I want it. Don’t worry. Even if I try, it won’t work.