Why would a guy basically lie to a girl he's interested in?

hi guys, so I met this guy on the internet and we got well along with from. the beginning. we actually wanted to meet up tomorrow but 3 days ago he told me he's in hospital because of an accident. got to know him in a Facebook single group and when I looked at his profile last night it suddenly said IN A RELATIONSHIP.. We got to know each other a week ago and by the time we started talking, he told me he was single and he said he's very interested in meeting me personally...
why would he do this now? -.-

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• May be he is not lying... He may hv put his status as "In a relationship " to show his guy friends that he is committed to some girl., bcz sometimes it happens tht , having a girlfriend is social image issue among guys

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean with social image issue? he didn't tell me about him being committed to so other girl...

• It's like if a guy has a hot girlfriend then he is very cool/ dude among his peer circle

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Tbh you just forget facebook even has that feature, i never updated my facebook when i was in a realationship, that doesn't mean i was single

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you don't want to accept the reality here. He's clearly just after sex and in a relationship already.

0|0
    0|0
    • but isn't that totally nonesense like he can get sex as much as he wants to if he really is in a relationship , so why should he look for it otherwise and lie to me? :/

• Show All
    • What's better then having sex with 1 woman? And you want it explained read a book don't ask for advice from this moron fest!

• For sex

0|0
    0|0
    • sex wasn't even an option yet and if he really wanted sex, why would he have changed his relationship status though it wasn't / isn't my fault that we are not gonna see each other this week?

• Show All
    • that's not the answer that I wanted to hear but I guess you're right :(

• Sorry no point in telling face truths. ... and sorry I could not give you what you wanted to here. Us Canadians are honest lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes