How do women feel about single fathers?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how they became fathers in the first place. Did they have sex being married, or they fooled around before marriage and popped up with a kid? Some makes good dads, others needs a lot of work. My main concern is what they are doing in their futures, and how are they investing in their children now that they are in the world? I just find it to be a very bad situation that is destorying our society. So unless the mother died or he had a divorce that wasn't his fault, I have a very poor view on those who did it out of a whim or supposidly 'accidentaly' got somebody pregnant. I overal respect and honor them, who are active in their children's life.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I grew up with my dad being single until I was about six (when I met my stepmom, they’re still dating today) and they’re always like some kind of superhero, at least I feel that way. Single fathers have extra brownie points to a lot of women

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not mind to marry a father-man. But it depends on the situation, on his relationship with the mother of the child and his with the child. His behaviour tells a lot about his personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single parents are to be lauded. Its definitely not easy raising a kid alone it shows lots of dedication, commitment, patience and hard work. Would I be interested in pursuing a long term relationship with a single father? No. I prefer to start fresh with the man i love with my own kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve answered a similar question before and i’ll give you thebsane answer: any single parent that tries hard to look after their kid (s), tties to raise them well and spends time with their kid (s) deserves a fucking medal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like i really admire them because i know their job is 10x harder because they are single and they still cope with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex fiance is a single father. And I have online male friends who are single fathers. So I can go either way. It just depends on whether or not you're a good/decent father.

0|0
    0|0
  • God bless em.

My stepdad was one until he married my mom.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them. I think they're adorable & would love to date one. As long as they're a GOOD father of course. I'm 27.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Good for him on his bundle of joy. I hope he's up to the task."
    ^^ My thoughts exactly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I commend them. We all have to do what we gotta do, but that doesn't mean it has to be alone

0|0
    0|0
  • thats so brave of them, i honor them for doing something the horrible mom couldnt do

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating one at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it mildly endearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was raised by a single father!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing his job.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them and to be honest, find them attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect them

0|0
    0|0
  • Single fathers can almost be forgotten, so I definitely support them. I wouldn't be afraid to be with one, as long as I could get along with the child (ren) and their mother (if in the picture) is not crazy. I'd treat him just as any other dude, but obviously be aware and recognise he comes with add ons. I want children and don't mind if he already has one (or some). I'd try and help as much as I could. Not a negative for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not interested in raising a child. Especially, another woman's child. So no, thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing, I don't like or want kids, don't want to deal with someone else's. That's just me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys who are involved in their kids' lives. It's excellent to me. I like them as friends, and I like them as people to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I may have caught feelings for one a few months ago... I think as long as he's a good father, his kid isn't a terror, and the mother isn't a constant problem I'm not bothered.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes