Help please! Im confussed?

I talked with this guy at a club last Night. I have seen him once before and I really like him. We finally talked last night and he seem interested and asked about a lot but he had to go and said goodbye... However, he didn't ask for my number or anything else?
What does it mean? And What should I do?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he did not have the time or he forgot. Ttry to run into him at the last place you saw him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I thought about that as well. I actually found him on facebook but I dont want to send him a request. I dont want to be too forward

• How long did you talk for? A fb request isn't being "too forward" to me. This way you can message him and talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. You’ll never see him again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE