If I've been told that I was ugly, is it means that my dating chance is zero?

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Do EVER put too much into what someone says. Everyone is different and has different tastes. That's ONE person's opinion and one only. There are 6 Billion people in the world. Not everyone will think you're ugly. I myself have been called everything from "ugly" to "gorgeous". You're not going to be everyone's "cup of tea", but there will be people that think you're gorgeous as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just because someone tells you you're ugly it doesn't mean you are. Beauty is subjective and people see it in different ways. As long as you take care of your looks and have a nice personality you always have a chance to date