If I've been told that I was ugly, is it means that my dating chance is zero?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do EVER put too much into what someone says. Everyone is different and has different tastes. That's ONE person's opinion and one only. There are 6 Billion people in the world. Not everyone will think you're ugly. I myself have been called everything from "ugly" to "gorgeous". You're not going to be everyone's "cup of tea", but there will be people that think you're gorgeous as well.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just because someone tells you you're ugly it doesn't mean you are. Beauty is subjective and people see it in different ways. As long as you take care of your looks and have a nice personality you always have a chance to date

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• No of course it doesn't. No matter what you looked like there would be people who thought you were ugly. But there's also people who think that you're beautiful, you're doing alright for yourself, find people who can appreciate that

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you probably couldn't date whoever called you ugly. Other people though, a world of possibilities.

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont want to date them either 😅

• No , defenitly not , I'm sure you'll find that special guy who will love and adore you for everything you are and with everything he's got. And the aspects of yourself that you hate the most, he will love the most. I believe in true love , and hopefully that's exactly what you'll find and have so don't ever loose hope.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all the person who ever told you you're ugly was probably mean to you. There's no really truly ugly person in this world. Deleting chances are a lot higher than you think they are everybody's dating chances are a lot higher than they think they are. It's only self-doubt that you have in your head or that is put into your head that makes you put yourself as a zero

1|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't mean that your dating chance is zero. The person that told you that was probably just trying to make you feel bad

1|0
    0|0
    • I did feel bad... Because not only one person said it

• It could be that their the ugly ones. As long as you just be yourself and don't try to be someone else then you'll find the right person

• No. It means that some people who've known you had something against you, for whatever reason. You've likely heard before that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' or that 'love is blind' yeah? They sound cliché do they not? But fact is that whatever you look at, is seen from just as many perspectives , as there are onlookers. If you've ever seen a romantic movie, you've likely also heard the phrase "you're perfect". That is obviously not possible.. But what that phrase actually means, is that the person who said it, accepts everything about that other person.

You've been told that you're 'ugly'? That is merely the opinions of someone who has the wrong opinion about you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha this world is mad about outside beauty now a days no one is concentrated to inner beauty and there heart and nature also.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. That is their preference, and everyone has their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope guys like ugly girls cuz they hope they loyal.. so be loyal and freaky and you'll hold a man no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ofcourse Dont said am ugly that means u dont haven any confidence about u

1|0
    0|0
  • Man im ugly as dirt yet i had 3 girlfriends and many kissers. So if I can do it. Anyone can.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on who said it. show us pictures so we can judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • aslong as you have a vagina it's never zero LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i know my cat always have different boyfriend each week

• No it doesn't

1|0
    0|0
  • There's someone for every one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

1|0
    0|0
  • Post a picture and we'll rate you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Where do youngsters get such idea that you are ugly n blah blah blah... its high time to boost up some confidence level , cheer up , think positive... and no your chances to date is not zero coz every girl has different choices... ull certainly be someone's choices 😊 .. gud luck

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been told that i’m too manly by some guys and that they wouldn’t date me (and guess who’s better at getting the girl... me... ha! Shame on them) my ex also told me that i’m ugly lol 😂 and guess who still got a hot girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • Hunny one opinion don't matter what u think of yourself does.

1|0
    0|0
  • No just because 1 guy says it doesn't mean it's true

1|0
    0|0
    • Several guys actually

• well that's only a few

Recommended myTakes