I'm a gay girl but I can't find girls online?

Where are there good sites to find them and chat and funny stuff and get to know them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd suggest visiting your local 'village' area and lesbian bars and night clubs. Here in Ontario, most larger towns have an safe area for the LGBTQ population to hang out in.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest Tinder. I am bisexual and i used it. I am a very kinky person online and dirty talked with a lot of hot girls, but only met face to face with two. One of them was 36 years old... i am 22 and was a dominatrix. It was a bit funny. I am the busty one, 36 DD adn she was the skinny A cup mistress. she tied my tits lol

0|1
    0|0
    • And that's why I don't use tinder lol

• it was fun

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Im sure by now you have lotsa girls inboxing you

0|1
    0|0
  • im a gay girl

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why does it say that you are a dude?

• Fetlife go there

0|0
    0|0
  • lol
    you are lesbian.
    go to lesbian sites

0|0
    0|0
    • Some girls to not like the terms lesbian. Gay is a prefectly acceptable term

• Show All
    • Some girls just prefer the term gay, some prefer queer or homosexual. Everyone identifies differently

• lol
      so many different names for one type lol

What Girls Said 5

• Tumblr (literally all the lesbians are on there lmfao), Instagram (i have girls asking for my nudes...), and this site (the last time somebody was crushing on me lol and it was more than one girl btw)

0|1
    0|0
  • I never tried to find other hay girls online. I am bi.
    You could try plenty of fish or tinder

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried dating sites, most turned out to just want sex or they just wanted a third person in there threesum. I just want a hang out place

• Private message me

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of them on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol maybe you shouldn't be gay then

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes