I'm a gay girl but I can't find girls online?

Where are there good sites to find them and chat and funny stuff and get to know them.

65

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd suggest visiting your local 'village' area and lesbian bars and night clubs. Here in Ontario, most larger towns have an safe area for the LGBTQ population to hang out in.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest Tinder. I am bisexual and i used it. I am a very kinky person online and dirty talked with a lot of hot girls, but only met face to face with two. One of them was 36 years old... i am 22 and was a dominatrix. It was a bit funny. I am the busty one, 36 DD adn she was the skinny A cup mistress. she tied my tits lol

• And that's why I don't use tinder lol

• it was fun