Does a girl being virgin at age 24 scares guys away?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be concerned as to why! I can totally respect wanting to wait for the right person, but it seems many women who are still virgins well into their 20's are so because they just don't want sex. Women control sex, lets face it. Women can get sex when ever and pretty much with who ever they want. Not only that, but there are lots of nice guys out there, so not finding one by 24 also makes me believe you didn't want to and therefore also really don't have a need for sex.

0|0
    2|0
    • Do not judge, the girl might be saving herself for marriage.

• Sorry, but that is a legitimate concern for me as I highly value sex and sexual compatibility. While the idea of "saving" yourself sounds noble, it's rather stupid because you basically know absolutely nothing about the person you are going to marry sexually. You are taking a big chance and just gambling that sex will work out. To me it is like marrying a sexual stranger. Poor decision to make in life about something she values so highly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy. For some guys they don’t prefer virgins at that age likely because they already experienced it and don’t wanna teach you how to fuck, while other guys are fine with it or even love it because you have the lowest possible count, which guys tend to prefer. Either way the latter is more likely than the former.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• No, it wouldn't, but I'd go slower with her and communicate differently (more verbally) about some things since I'd assume there would be some things that wouldn't be automatically understood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... it fucking does... but that is not all...
    a 24-yr virgin that still doesn't wana give it up... THAT's even scarier...

0|1
    2|0
  • As a guy, nope, i would love to have a relationship with a virgin, it would instantly increase my trust, I'd value her more, and it would be a turn on if the time came to change that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not, we are just like, if only i could be the lucky one to unseal the seal, if you can understand that, yep, it is still valued, or at least for people who got brains and still follow natural cues.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all, we will generally gladly teach you what we like and help you explore your own kinks. It does help if your familiair with your body trough for example masturbation so you know what you like beforehand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the whole she's a virgin so she's more valuable is a gross thing. A backwards thinking that needs to go

Like what? Her pussy makes her more valuable but not her characteric traits or attributes

Not scared het soonish

0|0
    0|0
  • I misclicked 😂 I don't think it scares them at all, but I voted for yes by mistake 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • 92% of the people who answered this have a virgin sex fantasy. Thats all...
    I really dont think they would want to deal a day2day sex with a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't scare guys away. It just means you haven't found the right person to be with yet

1|0
    0|0
  • no as in it's not a "turn off", yes as in they believe she's never gonna have sex with them XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No quite the opposite cuz I like to pop cherries. xD

0|0
    2|1
  • You're not a guy so being a virgin isn't an issue for you

0|0
    1|0
  • No, I'm turning 21 next month and I'm still a virgin , saving it for a fellow virgin like you lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a girl being a virgin at 24 doesn't scare me because I'm 23 and I'm a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m currently dating a girl who is a virgin and will be 24 in two weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I’d feel so special to be able to take it from her if we got really serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hell no. It makes you more valuable to guys.

1|1
    0|1
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • scares no.. but a bit of a turn off , yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would not bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Guys r weird... let them go to hell... but surely it would be better if you get some experience...

0|0
    3|0
  • Guys like virgins

2|3
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It is great.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes