Does a girl being virgin at age 24 scares guys away?

• Yes
  • No

523

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be concerned as to why! I can totally respect wanting to wait for the right person, but it seems many women who are still virgins well into their 20's are so because they just don't want sex. Women control sex, lets face it. Women can get sex when ever and pretty much with who ever they want. Not only that, but there are lots of nice guys out there, so not finding one by 24 also makes me believe you didn't want to and therefore also really don't have a need for sex.

• Do not judge, the girl might be saving herself for marriage.

• Sorry, but that is a legitimate concern for me as I highly value sex and sexual compatibility. While the idea of "saving" yourself sounds noble, it's rather stupid because you basically know absolutely nothing about the person you are going to marry sexually. You are taking a big chance and just gambling that sex will work out. To me it is like marrying a sexual stranger. Poor decision to make in life about something she values so highly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy. For some guys they don’t prefer virgins at that age likely because they already experienced it and don’t wanna teach you how to fuck, while other guys are fine with it or even love it because you have the lowest possible count, which guys tend to prefer. Either way the latter is more likely than the former.