Dating a white girl?

I recently met a girl in our building but I have dought to talk to her due to the fact Im from middle east and you all know about all those incidents and how we look like in news and how white people judge us... so I was wondering does someone like have any chance to date a cure white girl?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm middle eastern and I think that the opposite sex finds us exotic. Girls, in particular, like tan exotic looking men. If she immediately thinks you're a terrorist or something then you dodged a bullet because you should be dating someone who is informed and doesn't discriminate. Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh I would just go for it. try to hang out with her, she what she likes and dislikes in a guy. maybe you are here type maybe not you never know. the only way to find out is trying.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE