Do guys like innocence?

Do guys like it when the girl looks innocent and is actually inexperienced with kissing and having sex or it's a turn off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as true innocence in the modern day woman, only fake.

A lot of the virgins have given hundreds of hand-jobs or done everything but penetrative sex, and the ones that have never kissed have done everything else.

Innocence pffftttt... it seems all of the virgins and innocent girls in the whole world only exist on Gags...

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've heard they don't mind but no one can stand a girl that plays innocent.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Tbh, no... There is always a feeling that she is too young /naive to handle adult talks.. I don't mean to sound like a pervert , bt wht I mean is she may seem very sensitive and emotional kind of... Who could get hurt easily even on petty jokes or teasing

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it. Innocent girls I will never again date. You have to teach them everything and you can't have a proper convo with them. A kinky experienced hot slut is ideal but before I took care of my image I had to aleep with innocent virgins and I felt like a pedo because they look 5 years younger than they are, the 18 year olds look 13 and are awful in bed and dint take care of their pussies

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Overall I'd say yes. In my opinion I always find innocence attractive but in certain situations a raw, unfiltered, well experienced woman can be even more attractive. It really just depends on what the person is looking for. But I think it's safe to say that almost all guys would think a shy innocent girl is cute as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like innocent girls. I would never date a girl that has no experience with kissing or sex. I never had a girlfriend, but I have kissed a few girls and had sex with some.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the facade of innocence with a real slut beneath the surface

2|0
    0|0
  • It's cute but if you're too innocent where you wouldn't even kiss after dating for months then it get really annoying really quick

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care when it's real, but I really don't like the pretending to be innocent thing some do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would like to find that type of girl. Actually i'd prefer it. We could learntigwther since I am inexperienced.

0|0
    0|0
  • True innocence is liked but faking innocence isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it :) But it's also cool to make some dirty jokes with the girl (nothing serious)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only to inadequate men. This is so there can't be any comparisons.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd not say guys like it or it turns us on but in the end it doesn't even matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends more on the girl, but providing a guiding hand can be very enjoyable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly. Because it gives me a strength that I am for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, my ex was so I got to make every new moment great

0|0
    0|0
  • Every man is different, but I think you will find that most men prefer an innocent woman, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of a turn on coz im inexperienced too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as she's not naive

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how pretty she is.

0|0
    2|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Im currently texting with a guy and im like innocence in person and he always says how cute it is and that he likes it

0|1
    0|0
  • No they dont

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes