Do guys like innocence?

Do guys like it when the girl looks innocent and is actually inexperienced with kissing and having sex or it's a turn off?

334

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as true innocence in the modern day woman, only fake.

A lot of the virgins have given hundreds of hand-jobs or done everything but penetrative sex, and the ones that have never kissed have done everything else.

Innocence pffftttt... it seems all of the virgins and innocent girls in the whole world only exist on Gags...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've heard they don't mind but no one can stand a girl that plays innocent.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE