Do you prefer to date black or white women? If so why?

Updates:
The type of dating that leads to marriage?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me. She is who she is. Race has nothing to do with it for me

1|2
    0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Race is irrelevant for me. I don't have a preference.

My emotions aren't biased via invalid ideologies. Love doesn't know what is race. Love can fly anywhere toward anyone. We are all humans after all. Our race doesn't determine anything about us except our physical decoration and characteristic. Which every one of them are beautiful on their own.

Good Luck.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 18

• I only see the woman, never colour, creed, religion etc etc etc

6|2
    0|1
  • Both races bring different things to the table. I'm open to dating the person and not the race but because of my geographical location, I have dated far more Caucasian women and darker skinned women make for slim pickings

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black women because they are more appealing to the eye. But, I won't date African American women unless they come from a professional family. African and Caribbean are my preferences..

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white woman, I don't find black woman attractive at all. I also don't think their private parts any parts looks very nice.

Feels horrible saying it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to date both :) . However black women (determines on age) always makes it hard for a man to date them, so I prefer white woman because their more easily to strike a conversation with and end up dating <3 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully, my eyes are still functioning well and I dont see people in Black & White yet. To be honest, I did get a little deceived when I went to Congo once.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is only casual dating.. dither is fine to me but if it involves sex that i prefer only white women. I like white body, boobs and pussy. I will lick all over her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both would be fine for me as long as she is beautiful by heart

1|0
    0|0
  • White when I was dating. Only reason was I am not attracted to to women with darker skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Product brand does not matter, performance and service life does

0|0
    0|0
  • White women. I simply find them more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have racial preferences for dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • no preference

1|0
    0|0
  • White women obviously since I'm white.

0|0
    0|0
  • White

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh white! No reason no bias , it's my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • No niggas please 🙏

0|1
    0|0
  • White women. Nothing against black women. But white girls are hot as hell. Once I am old enough, I will scoop one up in my arms and cradle carry her to my den..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes