Should I send my ex a happy holidays text?

My ex broke up with me in October.

She tried to get back with me a week later and I told her no and that I was happy and had moved on. I ended up sending her a lot of messages the next and the days that followed after I rejected her. A week later I told her I was struggling. She said he was too.

A few weeks after I said I was struggling I went on a date and posted a video of my date on my social media. She sent me a message saying she was hurt but loved me enough to be happy for me. I sent a question mark. She replied I'm referring to your new date. I told her I was sorry and loved her very much but we just argued too much. I sent her another text and said it's not a good idea for me to give details about what is or isn't going on in my dating life. She said I wasn't asking and wished me all the best.

Now to the card:

My mom died a year ago. She sent me a card addressed to me and the family. In the card, she said she knew the anniversary of my mom's death was coming up and everything with the holidays she imagines that it's hard and all that other good stuff. Then just signed her name at the end of the card.

I told her thanks for the card and she didn't say anything back. Should I send a happy holidays text?

11