How I I take things a step further?

So I've been hanging out with this girl and we have a history together. Lately she's been acting flirty and throughout the day I've caught her starting at me and stuff. At night, we will sit next to each other on the couch and we will slowly get closer and closer. Then eventually we will be right up against each other and she'll typically put her legs over me or something. Then after about 5 minutes she'll get up quickly and say like "I have to sit somewhere else" in a rushed tone. How can I make her not leave and stay instead?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiss her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You don't think it's too much? It's clear that she has feelings for me but she's fighting them or something. Like 1.5 years ago we were really close and ever since has been distant. andthis is now the first glimpse of her old self. So u think a kiss isn't over the line?