I'm 52 and Only Had FWB's and Hook Ups Most of My Life. Am I Screwed if I Want a Relationship Now?

Anonymous
I'm 52 and I have been seeing a married man for the last 7 1/2 years. We went to high school and reunited in 2010 when he was in town for a visit. He lived out of town and I only saw him a few times a year. We fell in love and the plan was when my daughter graduated college he was going to leave his wife and I was going to move to his city. I was promiscuous until I got married when I was 24. I was young, attractive, and skinny. I could get any man I wanted. I didn't want to be tied down to one man at a young age. When I was 28 me and my daughter left him. Since I was busy raising her I didn't want a boyfriend. I was happy with fuck buddies. When she turned 12 I didn't want to set a bad example so I didn't date or sleep with anyone for 5 years until I met "John". He swept me off my feet and was the best sex I ever had. My daughter graduated last year and I have been trying to pin him down as to when he would be leaving his wife. He told me he wasn't. I pushed for a reason and he told me it was because of my past. I made the mistake of telling him everything about my past over the last 7 1/2 years and now he is using it against me. I have had several affairs with married men and hook ups. The only real relationship I had was with my ex husband for 4 years and "John". I was faithful to both of them. "John" asked me my number and I told him he was #49. I haven't had a hook up for almost 14 years. He had the nerve to tell me that for him to trade a woman ( his wife) who had only been with a few guys before him for someone like me with a "bad relationship resume" as he put it, would be a mistake. Have I just been called a slut? Is 49 a large number for a 52 year old woman who has been single most of her life? I feel horrible and used. I have gained a lot of weight since I had my daughter and I can't get it off. I weight 275lbs. Between that and my past I feel nobody will want me. Who is he to criticize my morals? He cheated on his wife with me. I never cheated on anyone.
+1 y
Oh, and I forgot to mention the asshole deleted and blocked me from all social media and on his phone.
18
1