How tall do you want your partner to be?

This question is for both guys and girls
  • Must be taller
  • Must be shorter
  • Same height or taller
    Vote C
  • Same height or shorter
    Vote D
  • Same height or close to it
    Vote E
  • Doesn’t matter. Taller or shorter both fine
    Vote F

65

Most Helpful Girl

• He has got to be 6'4 at minimum 😓

Im 6'2 in standard heels, 6'4 in stilettos 😭

Short guys are really handsome but my build is athletic so I will feel even more manly with his head barely past my boobs 😭😭

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So it’s a deal breaker if you guys are the same height?

• What if you though he was 5’8 but he was actually 5’7 and he just wore heel lifts? Would you break up with him if you were already dating and you didn’t find out until later?

• Lol these scenarios...

Well I would def catch on before we dated how high his shoes were. I could tell he was shorter so no I would not date him.

You have to understand, for some tall women it makes us feel less feminine if he is shorter, nothing personal. Likewise, most men prefer a shorter girl, so we have just as hard a time as short men

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter
    But if she is tall , I will love it :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE