How hot does a guy have to be to enjoy the benefits of online dating?

I've been using tinder and bumble for about 4 years now, I have around 29 matches but only around 3 girls ever responded and they quickly. stop. or unmatch me after asking how tall I am.

My freind who has a lot of sucess online helps me update my profile, but other people seem to be choosing from a menu of options, but I'm feeling like any like I get is a small win, and i swipe right ON EVERY girl.

So people rant and rave how online is so easy, what am I missing?

02