Going on my first date ever this Saturday, tips?

If you want background about me and the girl read here https://www.girlsaskguys.com/girls-behavior/q2821959-i-m-pretty-sure-she-likes-me-after-this-opinions

Just in general what are some things I should and shouldn't do, some things that I should know. We are going to see a movie and then I am thinking of taking her to Starbucks or something after. (I already know to pay for everything) And my friends have told me to put my arm around her during the movie or something, but beyond that I don't know?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Just flow within time. If you feel like she's getting bored or something change the place.
    You shouldn't really do the "arm around her" thing until you feel she is very excited and would barely notice it. Don't pressure yourself and just have fun, after all girls tend to like natural guys more than nervous ones ;)

PD: you might want to get her a little gift or something... I'm sure she'll LOVE IT.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks! Yeah I was going to wait until like it was halfway through the movie to do that, how exactly would I gage her being very excited though lol?

I hadn't thought about a gift but that's a great idea! What kind of gift?

• YA!! We are really happy together! I mean we still aren’t official but that will likely happen sooner than later

• I just wanted to thank you once again for all your help, she is now my girlfriend!!