What do you when a girl does not answer your text?

I haven't spoken with her in weeks, its the holidays so I thought I should see how she's doing. She hasn't answered so what do I do?

12

What Girls Said 1

• You move on and leave her alone. There is a chance that she will reach out to you again, but more likely she is ghosting you.

• I just don't know what went wrong. She seemed fine last time I talked to her in the beginning of December. But now I don't know what to do. Could it be possible she is mad that I didn't reach out as often as she wanted me to?

• Honestly it can be anything. Either she has personal issues or she didn't feel as though you two meshed very well. Don't drive yourself crazy trying to analyze what went wrong. Just live your life and maybe down the road she will come back. ✌🏻

What Guys Said 2

• What do you do? Man up! Get more women and talk to them. Stop worrying about the one girl and get more exposure to their women. Good luck my dude 👍🏻

• I think this sort of behaviour is more common than ever , especially from girls

so you could try texting her again or simply ignore her