Would you date a guy who put these on his dating profile?

My favorite dates are going on long walks with smart and pretty women at the local parks. Just walking and talking together enjoying each other's company.

I enjoy good quality time with women and physical touch. Latter on in a relationship I enjoy holding hands, giving massages, and snuggling together.

• Nope my advice for that is...
  • No I would not, I prefer...
  • Yes Id date a guy with that on his dating profile
    Vote C

21

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a 4 year old wrote it... No offense.

• Well how would you phrase it?

• There are better adjectives to describe the kind of girl you want. Instead of listing out all of the physical touch things talk about how you want to take things slow and get to know someone. Right now it reads as if you are buddy the elf listing all th3 things you want to do and it's a big red flag

Most Helpful Guy

• That physical touching should not be mentioned on a dating profile, nor should any mention of "women" in the plural be in there- you're just looking for one.

What do you like to do for fun? Is there anything unique about you to get her attention and make you stand out? Put the most interesting stuff in there.