"Men aren't educated enough"?

I've heard (basically this) a couple of times now in the last several months, where attractive, educated women feel the need to go as far as to "freeze their eggs" because there "aren't enough attractive, educated men."

I find this disgusting, because for one, what is it to be educated? Is that really what makes a great guy? I have a technical degree in skilled trades and even as a starting salary I have earned well above the national average (with plenty of room to grow, in a stable industry) of starting salaries for 4 year college graduates. Does this make me a failure? Uneducated or unintelligent? Insufficient as a dating/life partner? A father? Because I don't have a bachelors degree or Masters or PhD?

I'm a hard working guy and get up every morning and work 40+ hours just like everyone else, I live comfortably, just bought a new car last year, have good credit and pay my bills. But according to some women these days, I didn't graduate from some well known university or have a special piece of paper, I'm apparently not good enough? They'd rather "freeze their eggs" huh? Sickening.
If you don't find me attractive, that's one thing, but when I'm literally working hard and making good money and living comfortably and I can still have an intelligent conversation with people, you're going to find fault in that I didn't "graduate from college", lol man, in terms of student loans I'm debt free! I'm not going to go SPEND 50+ grand on more schooling and knowledge that I'll forget after I graduate, when I can just go MAKE it.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Here’s my personal philosophy when people try to look down on me.

Intelligence is subjective and is not that simple. You can achieve a law degree and be a successful lawyer but if you don’t know how to fix your computer from always being slow, does that mean you’re smart and stupid at the same time?

The key is to take pride in who you are and be respectful to others who do the same. I’m studying psychology and I’m pretty decent at it but it doesn’t mean I’m better than someone who isn’t college. Bill gates didn’t even go to college so there for the conversation is invalid.

Don’t let anyone dictate how to feel about yourself

• I agree, we are all smart in our own ways. I don't think any degree can really dictate ones intelligence in these areas over others either.

I just trust that when I'm sick, I have a qualified health professional looking after me. So that's not to say that degrees don't hold value. I just think that for the average person, you can get by and live comfortably so long as you have the skills to succeed.

• Thanks for most helpful