Is this ghosting?

I’ve been dating a guy for a month. The relationship is heavily sexual (marathon sex every time) but we also go do things too each time and see each other 2-3 times a week and always stay the night together, Every since the first date he’s texted me throughout the day constantly (both sexting and details about his day). He went to visit family for the holidays. All week while away still he’s kept up the banter always telling me if he was going to be busy and when to expect to hear from him again. Yesterday he text me when he woke up and now I haven’t heard from him in 18 hours. I sent one text yesterday afternoon but nothing else. Is this ghosting? I’m brand new to dating after a 35 years martiage. I realize it may be too soon to jump to a conclusion but we are supposed to see each other tomorrow when he returns and I was going through fix diner. Since I’m working I had planned to prep it tonight but now wonder if I will be wasting the ingredients.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have lost signal or forgot his charger or something. Im sure he's still interested.

Side note: were you married at 13? Or did you lie about your age on your profile?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yikes! I must have put the wrong year. I just signed up. Thanks for pointing that out

• Show All
    • I actually heard from him just a bit ago. He came back to town a day early. I feel a little foolish for jumping to that conclusion. I’ve just read so much about the prevalence of ghosting.

• Glad to hear it. Real men dont ghost lol if they do, they aren't wworth keeping anyway. Enjoy your supper and Fuckathon ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it at least 3 days and if he hasn't responded then he is ghosting you. He could be busy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Its hard to say. It might just be that if he was with family they might just be hanging all over him prior to their good byes

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 18 hours is a bit early to call it being ghosted.

1|0
    0|0
  • We cannot say that. You should continue your work. He might be busy in some stuff or he want to have direct contact with you tomorrow or he might have a great surprise for you...

0|0
    0|0
    • The surprise was he came back a day early! Just heard from him :-)

• Sounds like it. If you make that plate at least you will have leftovers for tomorrow

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him time to get back in touch, but I'm assuming you're being ghosted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghosting is a bit like putting out a

0|0
    0|0
    • Press send on accident dang

But ghosting is a bit like posting a missing child’s report, you usually wait like 48hrs haha. I didn’t see any reason why he would ghost you up above. Things were good so, no motive for ghosting as of yet...

My vote: Busy, phone trouble, etc... not ghosted :)

• well sounds like he lost his phone

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly would be the point in him continuing with the banta? there is nothing here, just the same thing everyone else is doing... casual hookups. What you are doing isn't dating, it's just hook up, and after 35 years of marriage, one would think you'd aim a little higher.

There is nothing to make him want to continue this, it's pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • You gave him sex, why should he commit? What's the point of commitment and relationship if he doesn't need to put that sort of effort in order to get sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • its the holidays , its possible he is busy , a lot of people are this time of year

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes