Is this ghosting?

I’ve been dating a guy for a month. The relationship is heavily sexual (marathon sex every time) but we also go do things too each time and see each other 2-3 times a week and always stay the night together, Every since the first date he’s texted me throughout the day constantly (both sexting and details about his day). He went to visit family for the holidays. All week while away still he’s kept up the banter always telling me if he was going to be busy and when to expect to hear from him again. Yesterday he text me when he woke up and now I haven’t heard from him in 18 hours. I sent one text yesterday afternoon but nothing else. Is this ghosting? I’m brand new to dating after a 35 years martiage. I realize it may be too soon to jump to a conclusion but we are supposed to see each other tomorrow when he returns and I was going through fix diner. Since I’m working I had planned to prep it tonight but now wonder if I will be wasting the ingredients.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have lost signal or forgot his charger or something. Im sure he's still interested.

Side note: were you married at 13? Or did you lie about your age on your profile?

• Yikes! I must have put the wrong year. I just signed up. Thanks for pointing that out

• I actually heard from him just a bit ago. He came back to town a day early. I feel a little foolish for jumping to that conclusion. I’ve just read so much about the prevalence of ghosting.

• Glad to hear it. Real men dont ghost lol if they do, they aren't wworth keeping anyway. Enjoy your supper and Fuckathon ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it at least 3 days and if he hasn't responded then he is ghosting you. He could be busy.