Are fat girls that bad?

I get it, guys want girls that are fit and all but is being fat that bad? Does it mean I'll never find a guy who finds me attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are fat guys that bad? I don't want to assume, but I get the feeling that you feel you're entitled to someone thin and attractive. If someone who's overweight themself doesn't find you attractive, I'd tell them the same thing: stay in your lane.

Overweight partners are undesirable by both genders for a multitude of reasons. I'll agree, some people have egregiously high standards but overall, it's not a bad thing for people to want fit and archetypally attractive

0|1
    1|1
    • I genuinely don't care what someone looks like. My standards are high, personality wise but I don't judge people based on weight especially because I know how that feels. I am just desperate for answers at this point. I kinda just need hope that I'll at least die knowing what a relationship is like.

• What kind of guys do you usually pursue? Pysique wise. What I meant by "stay in your lane" was to aim for attainable partners. That sounds fucked up but as someone who is overweight and has other undesirable characteristics, I need to have realistic expectations. That's how everyone should view themselves. There s absolutely someone out there who feels like you do, the hard part is finding them

• I'm a 16 year old in a small town in an even smaller school. The guys that have rejected me are it. The rest are wayyy out of my league. Please don't try to make me seem like an unrealistic idiot when I'm only asking if people that I think are reasonable for me to date reject me because I'm not up to their standards.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know plenty of fat girls who found guys who love them and find them attractive. Anyone who is vain enough to let that stop them from being with you isn't worth the time. Be patient, there's someone for everyone.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Sweetie don't let someone's image of what is considered attractive become the focus of your image. If a person can not love you for your physical image because they are to vain on personal opinions you don't need them. Plus there's plenty of men and women that love BBW.(big beautiful women) So first find what you are comfortable with and then love it, because th hat is what that significant other will love as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Believe me, real men love meat. The bones we give to the dogs.
    Sounds a bit harsh but it's just that simple. I had a skinny girl once or twice, and I'm just afraid id break them. I prefer having a girl i can hold on to.

2|0
    2|0
  • No not at all. I love girls for who they are not for their body. I used to think like that too and still do even tho I lost 40lbs in the last year and a bit. So dw im sure eventually you'll find true love and he'll love you for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try to keep it at a healthy level. That is the most important in attraction. If you are on the plump side just learn how to manage it and there are guys that like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Medical reasons aside, most people perceive fat ones as less active/lazy person or someone who doesn't take care of her/him body enough. Even if it's (i assume) not true in your case, I'm just giving a honest answer.

However, There are a lot of guys who are into bigger girls and there are guys who would fall for your character. Besides, you're young you have a lot of chances now and in the future than you think. So i wouldn't really worry about it for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Fat' is not an insult. You don't need to pay heed to the assholes who make fun of you. I think you're beautiful and your surely find someone who'll give you the love you deserve.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, but it does severely limit your chances.

0|1
    0|0
  • what do you call fat? listen some men like petite girls, some like them big, some thin etc.
    just... find the right man for you... (yeah it's a single 40yo dumbass saying that)

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean you're only 16. your body will still be able to lose weight without creating huge skin flaps everywhere... a luxury you lose as you get older.

0|0
    0|0
  • "fat" girls ain't bad you are all shapes n sizes bigger girls are way more attractive in my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • I am gay but if a guy is dating you for body/looks that bitch isn't worth it. You can find someone who will think more about personality then looks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends. People have preferences But you will certainly find someone who loves you for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • There a lot of men perf chubby girls more than slim

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean "that bad"? How bad? Well, it's not good for your health.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Because I literally mean since I was little. I had to learn what dieting was and had to be put on a very strict diet before I could even understand the concept of being fat.

• Alright then. I'm tired now. Good luck

• I like fat girls don't worry ☺️

2|0
    0|1
  • There are guys for all women trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do not have to be fat.
    Being fat is a choice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• We're not bad. Period. People find/will find you attractive but most of them are afraid to say out loud because men are idiots sometimes... But that doesn't stop me for meeting men, going out, go swimming, have fun, have amazing sex, etc... You'll find your wave, relax

1|0
    0|0
  • It´s better if you lose weight. Not only to become more attractive but it´s also good for your health.

0|1
    1|0
    • You know what also isn't good for my health? My medical condition that makes me gain more weight than the typical person.

• I recommend you to listen "Till Lindemann-Fat" 😄 I love it so much

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont think you have reason to worry. Mature adults dont care as much about weight.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes