Are fat girls that bad?

I get it, guys want girls that are fit and all but is being fat that bad? Does it mean I'll never find a guy who finds me attractive?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• Are fat guys that bad? I don't want to assume, but I get the feeling that you feel you're entitled to someone thin and attractive. If someone who's overweight themself doesn't find you attractive, I'd tell them the same thing: stay in your lane.

Overweight partners are undesirable by both genders for a multitude of reasons. I'll agree, some people have egregiously high standards but overall, it's not a bad thing for people to want fit and archetypally attractive

• I genuinely don't care what someone looks like. My standards are high, personality wise but I don't judge people based on weight especially because I know how that feels. I am just desperate for answers at this point. I kinda just need hope that I'll at least die knowing what a relationship is like.

• What kind of guys do you usually pursue? Pysique wise. What I meant by "stay in your lane" was to aim for attainable partners. That sounds fucked up but as someone who is overweight and has other undesirable characteristics, I need to have realistic expectations. That's how everyone should view themselves. There s absolutely someone out there who feels like you do, the hard part is finding them

• I'm a 16 year old in a small town in an even smaller school. The guys that have rejected me are it. The rest are wayyy out of my league. Please don't try to make me seem like an unrealistic idiot when I'm only asking if people that I think are reasonable for me to date reject me because I'm not up to their standards.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know plenty of fat girls who found guys who love them and find them attractive. Anyone who is vain enough to let that stop them from being with you isn't worth the time. Be patient, there's someone for everyone.