What do you think about girls that are into music? (Singing, guitar..)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... nothing much, good for them I guess, if they like it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But isn't it boring if a girl doesn't have any hobbies/passions? Or do you prefer other ones?

• Everyone has a hobby, but it's not necessarily music. All i'd care about is if that makes her happy to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I play metal (and some hard rock) style guitar. music is my life. it seems like chicks like me are rare because my love for heavy music seems to attract the guys around me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• As a guitar player, I've noticed a lack of diversity in the community. Generally, guys flock to girls in guitar stores haha just because they're so few and far between. It's definitely something I look for in a girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Having something you can lose yourself in, something that you really enjoy, is obviously a great thing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's great. I play guitar (acoustic) myself, so it would be something really cool to talk to a girl about.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends.. i mean you could argue taylor swift is into music but its truly awfulso puts me right off a very attractive girl

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there’s no cursing or sexual references in the songs, it’s fine. I’d definitely love a girl with a nice singing voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're good, I'd like to make one the front woman to my rock band.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no preference but it becomes an added bonus for them if they have to impress me lol 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have got it use it. Best think to do if it makes you happy !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The same thing I think when a woman likes anything, do Whatever makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well then I'd think that they were into singinand guitar

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice , i love girls who sing jazz music and play bass most

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome! Totally hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Good I like

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool🔥

0|0
    0|0
  • Their lives as they wish !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy. I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • they love music?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I sing and play guitar professionally. U go girl!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes