What do you think about girls that are into music? (Singing, guitar..)?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... nothing much, good for them I guess, if they like it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But isn't it boring if a girl doesn't have any hobbies/passions? Or do you prefer other ones?

• Everyone has a hobby, but it's not necessarily music. All i'd care about is if that makes her happy to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I play metal (and some hard rock) style guitar. music is my life. it seems like chicks like me are rare because my love for heavy music seems to attract the guys around me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE