I can't even talk to attractive women?

I'm 20 and I just suck at talking to women because I always feel that what I have to say won't be good enough to make her laugh, interested, or feel positive. Also I'm already 5'6 so that's screws me up even more with women since EVERY SINGLE WOMAN in the world wants a 6ft+ guy. All I can be focusing on is whether or not she's judging me on how weird I am or how stupid I look talking to her because I'm shy and the fact that my voice is deep is makes me self-conscious. No matter how hard I try I fail. It's getting annoying. Looks like all attractive women want are the loud, jerkish guys. There were times where attractive women found me attractive but then they just go ghost on me after awhile so it's I can't find one who is real and consistent. They are always ignoring me after awhile which also shows why I suck. Now this is making me think all women are the same. I'm not saying they should owe me or pity me bcause I'm genuine but they just want the loud, tall (6ft+) guys, and jerkish guys. I don't want to give up but I'm worried about my future with women because of my shyness. Should I call it quits? I don't know what to do.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Hey man, I can tell that you're pretty insecure about yourself and that you're constantly reflecting on the way you behave. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, you're just doing it the wrong way.

Women are attracted by confident men. If you don't like yourself, how's a woman supposed to like you? First thing to do is try to find what you like about yourself and focus on it.

You said you have a deep voice. Why are you insecure about that? A deep voice is manly, and you know what? I really like REAL men, and a deep voice would melt me, because it makes you so manly. Is there anything else cool about you? Discover it.

Also don't pity yourself in front of others. I don't know if you do, but if you do, stop it. It's annoying and it makes others feel awkward. Don't tell others in any way that you don't like yourself. Your height is the least a woman could care about when you feel good about yourself. I know a guy smaller than me and he's really not that attractive. But I actually once fell attracted to him because he was talking about his ambitions, he was hella funny, smart and he has a hairy chest. I like hairy chests. Now if he would've been complaining about himself all the time, that would have been a turn off.

Shy is okay, nothing wrong with that. Just hold your back straight and start to love yourself. Once you can do that, it'll be easier for women to like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't worry about it. say what u wanna say and if they don't like it whatever move on. there's more than just one woman in the world

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They're just people. Don't put them on a pedestal...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes