Guys like girls who text first?

I met this guy at the club (not the best place) about three weeks ago. He asked for my number and said he was going to ask me out that week. He didn't call, he called me on the weekend and then again the next week. I was out of town and he said, you text me when you get back in town. I'm back, so what would you guys think if I texted him. Is it like a way guys have to know if you are too into him? I have just seen him once but I think he is interesting.

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you need to text him because you're the one who was away. He put the ball in your court. Nothing wrong with who texts who first. You should go for it! Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE