Do I have a wondering eye or does my boyfriend have a guilty conscience?

MysteriousPrincess
so I've been with this guy for 11 months. About 3 months in he started accusing me of having a wondering eye while out in public. He'd fight me about it everyday, I started to keep my head down while In public with him and started to notice he's checking out a lot of girls. Then the problem grew and he accused me of being too friendly with my moms guy friends whom are 20-30 years older than I. Telling me I stare at them and make googley eyes at them. So to make him happy everytime someone came over id disappear to my room and sit there. The problem is still rising. I've gone through his phone and found he's been messaging girls on Facebook telling them they are attractive and adding them. Along with instagram liking pics and following many girls. I was going through the pictures looking for one of us and there's 25 girls instagram profiles screenshoted and saved. How to I resolve this or is it the end?
5
1