Girls, would you ever date a guy who doesn't smoke or drink alcohol? Would that be a boring guy to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Both of my serious exes didn't. It only becomes a problem if they look down on the other partner if the participate in those activities - which has happened to me. On the flip side, it can be nice to have someone take care of you and be there 100% if you go out!
    hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I currently do. It's helpful, as I am preggers and need to avoid the peer pressure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date a guy like that.
    But I wouldn't date a guy who places so much value on to it.
    It's cool if u do, cool of u don't.
    Whatevaaaa

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date a guy like that. Yes they don't drink or smoke, but you can fun other ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually no that wouldn't be boring some people actually hate smokers and some people don't it all depends on the type of person

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking and drinking is bad. That type of guy is preferred

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not a boring guy, that's a perfect guy

0|1
    0|0
  • No it wouldn't be boring

0|1
    0|0
  • I kind of like guys who don't do that more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not boring

0|1
    0|0
  • I already do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • because white people are weird and should go away and lives on there own special island away from the normal people of the earth..

all you damn liberals

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely! I admire their ability to choose for themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but I like to drink for holidays and celebrations so if he's abstinent and doesn't mind my occasional drinking I think I've found a guy who's boyfriend material.

The only guys I know who don't drink or smoke (their sex life I'm not sure about) don't date at all. I don't think they're gay, one told me he's just not interested in dating. The other I didn't ask because he's a former teacher of mine and it's inappropriate to ask.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes