If you are dating 2 people at once do you tell them?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other- explain
    Vote C

123

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t be dating two people at once

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on the situation and if there is any realistic expectation of being exclusive at that point

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 11

• Unless you dating two people would affect the way those two people interact with each other (they are friends or at the same workplace or something) then there’s no reason to tell them about each other. Why go out of your way to make someone feel like an option? If they ask to be exclusive, then you can admit that you want more time, reject them outright, or agree :)

• I don't date more than one guy at the same time.

My sole purpose of dating is to get to know a guy on a deeper level in the hope it'll develop into a relationship. So all my focus and attention will be on one guy only... the guy I'm dating

I want him to earn my trust , and he wouldn't be able to do that if I was seeing other guys as well as him. I'd hate him to think i was keeping my options open. That he was just an option

• Where I live, it's normal to skip around partners as a pass time to not get involve in heavy feelings, so some "relationships" only really last about a month or a week before moving on.

Now, some here always makes sure to tell you what they want. No string attached? OK. A serious relationship? Aight. Pass time? Sure. It's not uncommon to hear that someone's with another partner, funny to see how most just don't mind at all. I couldn't get involved in this, really. I always end up developing feelings for someone, even if it's just a "pass time".

• Love the response from males. I make it clear
    that we aren't yet exclusive.

I'm never seriously Date two guys at once.

• Yes tell them because you shouldn't be doing that. Hopefully one of them will dump your cheating butt

• How is it cheating if you are not committed to them?

• Well I guess you have a different definition to dating. Until someone is my boyfriend because we made the decision to commit then I'm just dating him and open to date others if I choose too. You can't cheat on someone you have no commitment too.

• I guess it depends on how long you have been dating

• You shouldve told them before you said yes to the 2nd one..

• I wouldn't date two people at the same time personally

• No. And I would never do that

• You don't do that...

• Yeah

• No only if they ask or things get serious where I have decide between them

What Guys Said 2

• Unless your balls deep in them it doesn't matter do whatever

• Are you Muslim?

• Nah whyd you ask?

• Lol I doubt they're be happy if they found out

• Lol ikr. I'm ok dating different people at once ( I think) but marrying 7 people nah that's ott