Hugging a guy from behind weird or not?

So I have this crush I think We are sorta awk. Because I think we both send each other mix signals. Anyways I like him a lot so today I saw him & I hugged from behind. Is this weird. He then turned around & he embraced me in a tight hug we were hugging for a second? So was this weird to him from behind. He is a few years older than me & .
Updates:
Is hugging someone from behind to intimate?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Very awkward for me. Especially if a guy does it. To me it's just proof that homosexuality is wrong. There really isn't any reason it should feel awkward, but it does. So very, very awkward. My ass clenches shut when people hug me from behind.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol what!! im a girl hugging a guy.

• It's still awkward. Something about someone being that close behind me makes me feel uncomfortable.

• l would love a girl to hug me in front of me or from behind l am a straight guy and l have no problem been giving a hug front or back when you know yourself and your girl just let things flow gow with the flow like a lake runs with the flow

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It can be risky to hug some people from behind. I almost panick, comes with the job I guess.
    But your encounter seems to have gone well. And yeah, all hugging is intimate but he seems to be okay with that level. So keep going I guess 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • we love to be hugged from behind and so do girls there are no rules regards hugging just go with what you both like there is nothing weird when you like/love each other

1|0
    0|0
  • If it was me id just feel like face to face means more than my back, like if he were to just turn his back to you while cuddling, rather than holding you in his arms

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugged from behind makes you feel vulnerable and not in control. It's uncomfortable, not intimate. Intimate would be burying your face in his shoulder/pits.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it wasn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepy..

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0