Is she not interested?

This girl and I started talking a few weeks back, we eventually created a plan and met up. It was a good day, talked for about 2-3 hours and we basically talked about our lives. Near the end we were talking about other future plans between ourselves. Eventually we went home and later that evening she texted me saying "Thanks for today". Ever since that, neither of us have initiated a conversation ovet text. Does this mean she's not interested?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• And why didn't you text her? She said the last thing, so she wants you to put a littlw effort by saying that you liked her too. Or saying goodmorning thw next day. Its a big stap for a girl to be open to a guy. So she probably thinks "he never sent me a messgar back, probably not interested, why the fuck did I wrote that. Not gonna text him until he is gonna text me then" I swear Just text her and then you will see Im right hahah

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah true, I just didn't want to get in the situation where i'm chasing her.

• A girl wants to be chased and a man is a chaser, thats natural hahah she probably thinks that you didn't like her and thats why you didn't sent her anything. So if you really like her, text her before she moves on

• Yeah that's the logic of it I guess, well I messaged her, lets see how it goes, hopefully positive aha

Most Helpful Guy

• You could have said that you had a great time aswell? Just send something wtf, if it was fun dont let her hang.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did reply, just didn't mention it in the thread. I wouldn't leave her hanging

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, i think she’s waiting for you to text back to see if you’re still interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she wants a reply to have a follow up date

0|0
    0|0
    • Definitely could be the case, I did reply to her just didn't mention it in the actual thread

What Guys Said 3

• If you are interested, you can always give it a shot. Nothing to lose honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try to initiate and see where that goes, she might just not know what to say

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah true, I initiated, lets see how it plays

• Yes it does

0|0
    0|0
    • You may be right my friend

• Even if you were to say something, she would be quite blunt on not continue a conversation

Recommended myTakes