Is she not interested?

This girl and I started talking a few weeks back, we eventually created a plan and met up. It was a good day, talked for about 2-3 hours and we basically talked about our lives. Near the end we were talking about other future plans between ourselves. Eventually we went home and later that evening she texted me saying "Thanks for today". Ever since that, neither of us have initiated a conversation ovet text. Does this mean she's not interested?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• And why didn't you text her? She said the last thing, so she wants you to put a littlw effort by saying that you liked her too. Or saying goodmorning thw next day. Its a big stap for a girl to be open to a guy. So she probably thinks "he never sent me a messgar back, probably not interested, why the fuck did I wrote that. Not gonna text him until he is gonna text me then" I swear Just text her and then you will see Im right hahah

• Yeah true, I just didn't want to get in the situation where i'm chasing her.

• A girl wants to be chased and a man is a chaser, thats natural hahah she probably thinks that you didn't like her and thats why you didn't sent her anything. So if you really like her, text her before she moves on

• Yeah that's the logic of it I guess, well I messaged her, lets see how it goes, hopefully positive aha

Most Helpful Guy

• You could have said that you had a great time aswell? Just send something wtf, if it was fun dont let her hang.

• I did reply, just didn't mention it in the thread. I wouldn't leave her hanging