Guys help lol We stay up all night talking, does he like me?

So this guy and I stayed up all night talking. We met like a month ago (I’m new at school) and we talked a lot and he hangs with me all the time and he is sweet to me. (He bought me sour patch kids) Lately we stay up till around 12 talking but twice now we have stayed up all night talking (bc it’s Christmas break ig) and we okay truth or dare and just talk. But he calls me bro sometimes but he’s like a funny guy so I don't know if he is just doing that bc it’s bc of a joke he’s telling. Does he like me haha? I kinda like him so help lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on who made the first move, if it's his idea to text you all night it might mean he's into you, if it's you that does that more often and he jokes a lot and doesn't flirt or doesn't even flirt back then you should be wary and let him do the first step, because a guy should be the one asking the girl out not the other way around, so yeah best of luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yes he likes you. A guy wouldn’t do that much for a girl he doesn’t like. It’s either that or he is purposely leading you on which would make no sense. If he texts first half of the time or more than it’s very likely. If he was the one who started the truth or dare than it’s almost for sure he likes you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I never text first and yea he asked me to play first haha the only thing is he calls me bro once in a while

• Show All
    • Ok that’s a good idea and haha no we don’t talk about basketball, we talk about kinda everything but he has asked me like who I have dated and stuff

• And who I wanna date

• All it takes these days are buying a girl sour patch kids, where have I been?

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂😂yea man it’s a way to a girls heart

• Show All
    • Kinda😂😂 he is rlly sweet and nice and funny and good looking AND bought me sour patch kids

• It’s a good combo

• Yes, he just doesn't have the courage to ask you out.

0|0
    0|0
    • What can I do to help him have courage?😂

• Show All
    • Good, then you have nothing to worry about. Good luck

• Haha thanks!!

• Probably

1|0
    0|0
  • YES!

1|0
    0|0