Guys help lol We stay up all night talking, does he like me?

So this guy and I stayed up all night talking. We met like a month ago (I’m new at school) and we talked a lot and he hangs with me all the time and he is sweet to me. (He bought me sour patch kids) Lately we stay up till around 12 talking but twice now we have stayed up all night talking (bc it’s Christmas break ig) and we okay truth or dare and just talk. But he calls me bro sometimes but he’s like a funny guy so I don't know if he is just doing that bc it’s bc of a joke he’s telling. Does he like me haha? I kinda like him so help lol

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on who made the first move, if it's his idea to text you all night it might mean he's into you, if it's you that does that more often and he jokes a lot and doesn't flirt or doesn't even flirt back then you should be wary and let him do the first step, because a guy should be the one asking the girl out not the other way around, so yeah best of luck!