Why does my boyfriend ask if I feel pretty?

I don't usually ware make up or dress too nice, it's the basic hair up leggings on with a hoodie. So every now and then I dress up and put on make up and do my hair before goin out with my boyfriend. He askes me if I feel pretty or tell me to stop trying to feel pretty. He asks me if I like the attention. He calls me down but looks at other girls like their throphys. I feel like shit and have no self confidence left. Is this normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Abusive. Dump him. He is degrading you when you maje yourself look "nicer" sounds like he is trying to make sure nobody else looks at you but makes sure you know you aren't the prettiest to him. Sounds controlling and manipulative. I'd leave if you can

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s pretty shitty of your boyfriend. If he doesn’t find you physically attractive when you’ve put effort, then he shouldn’t have you as a girlfriend. Tell him if he doesn’t respect you, the door is that way 🏃🏽‍♂️👈🏽👈🏽

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• your guy has no respect for you or himself tell him it is over and you will meet another guy that will love and respect you for who you are no one can tell you that you are not pretty in other words he is wanting to control you please get him out of your life please do it soon he is no use for you

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants see you. at your best and doesn't yet realize what he loves

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to know if you feel pretty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think that maybe he feels that you dont think you're pretty all the time, but if he puts you down thats not right. Its not normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes