Doesn’t it seem like Instagram has made it harder for direct messages? Or are girls just that stuck up?

Guys when you direct message a girl on Instagram do they even bother to open it? I personally won’t DM a girl who has 1K+ followers because at that point they’re just to full of themselves to even reply 😂 What do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hey, I have over 1k (I know a lot of people in and outside of school) and I still reply.. well ok I'll reply if I think the guy is attractive, or if he said something witty to get my attention. Unfortunately it kinda depends on the look of your account. Not to sound stuck up, but that is the first impression, just like in real life.

1|0
    0|0
    • You do have a point in the profile being the first impression

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't seem like Instagram has made it harder at all. Its all the desperate/thirsty as fuck dudes flooding chicks inboxes. I've seen chicks that I thought were really unattractive, get 200+ messages in an 8 hour shift at work. I don't message any chicks anymore, Especially one that I find attractive. If she wants to talk to me she'll message me. Because every guy within a 500 mile radius is flooding that inbox trying to fuck her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I feel that some do, its just some of the time we associate "DM's" with a negative concept, but there has been people who have been successfully in long term relationships because of them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respond every time unless the guy is being vulgar and sensual without me knowing him... I will respond even then, just not kindly at that point. Today I got a message from a guy asking me to send nudes, and when I said no he swore at me... so the girl is NOT always the problem

0|0
    0|0
    • I get where you’re coming from tbh, nevertheless sometimes even when a guy is being respectful or nice still nothing lol

• if a guy is being respectful and nice, even if I don't know him, I will take time to talk and get to know him :)

• Um.. We girls get so many msgs from guys.. Even with only 3 followers.. Opposed to you men.. We're not that much interested in you..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You actually message women on IG? It's narcissism central and to be honest the majority of women are using it for attention and nothing more. - "Look at me - I have 1.2K random creepy dudes following me and you only have 1.1K!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I get what you mean and sometimes it's true, but other times it's just that some girls get way more attention online from guys than they can deal with in a timely manner

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes