Doesn’t it seem like Instagram has made it harder for direct messages? Or are girls just that stuck up?

Guys when you direct message a girl on Instagram do they even bother to open it? I personally won’t DM a girl who has 1K+ followers because at that point they’re just to full of themselves to even reply 😂 What do you guys think?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• hey, I have over 1k (I know a lot of people in and outside of school) and I still reply.. well ok I'll reply if I think the guy is attractive, or if he said something witty to get my attention. Unfortunately it kinda depends on the look of your account. Not to sound stuck up, but that is the first impression, just like in real life.

• You do have a point in the profile being the first impression

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't seem like Instagram has made it harder at all. Its all the desperate/thirsty as fuck dudes flooding chicks inboxes. I've seen chicks that I thought were really unattractive, get 200+ messages in an 8 hour shift at work. I don't message any chicks anymore, Especially one that I find attractive. If she wants to talk to me she'll message me. Because every guy within a 500 mile radius is flooding that inbox trying to fuck her.