Does this give you frustrated anxiety, too?

Every time I’m on here I see so many people talking about how they’re so lonely and they just want to be with someone. I know that people are a lot more complicated than the things they post on an app like this, but the whole idea that there are so many people out there looking for someone to be with and that the only thing stopping a lot of us from making each other happy is dumb social stigmas and insecurities just really sucks.

I don’t know if this really counts as a question worth posting, but what are your thoughts on this? Am I the only one that gets so frustrated when this concept comes to mind?

12