Does this give you frustrated anxiety, too?

Every time I’m on here I see so many people talking about how they’re so lonely and they just want to be with someone. I know that people are a lot more complicated than the things they post on an app like this, but the whole idea that there are so many people out there looking for someone to be with and that the only thing stopping a lot of us from making each other happy is dumb social stigmas and insecurities just really sucks.

I don’t know if this really counts as a question worth posting, but what are your thoughts on this? Am I the only one that gets so frustrated when this concept comes to mind?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You're right, there is a lot of lonely people, there is also a lot of horny people. Lol!

0|1
    0|0
    • People just wanna not be lonely and/or horny. I hate that this struggle is created by such weird bullshit.

What Guys Said 2

• It is very frustrating, I am one of thesepeople trying to navigate the unwritten laws of society and it pains me to see so many others in a similar sucky situation. If I could I would give everyone on here a free cheesecake and hug.

0|0
    0|0
    • They should patch that in with the next update. Everybody gets one free cheesecake to send to another user. After that they cost 1,000 Japanese Yen.

• Agreed! For now this emoji will have to do. 🍰

• 🍰💆‍♂️

that shit was the closest I could find to a “hug”, fuck emoji’s

• What I don’t get is why people are so afraid of being independent?

0|0
    0|0
    • Try being single for 17 straight years, with many failed attempts of ending that streak, and then get back to me.

• Show All
    • It’s not that I don’t value myself, it’s just that I’m anxious to find a girl who can value me in a non-platonic way.

• They’re going to see that and be turned off

Recommended myTakes