Relationship advice?

I feel betrayed. How can I get rid of the pain?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but you have to go through it. I can say it'll get better, move on his loss, or you deserve better, alas its up to you. Its been 2 years and I still feel the pain. Life got worse after, but its different for everyone. Just take it day by day and be with friends. I really hope the pain eases for you sooner than later, you're not alone as you think.

• I have 3 great friends and an amazing dad. His girlfriend is great and so is her daughter. I'm fortunate to have support. Your right on the nose with that one.

• I'm here if you need to talk with someone. So etimes it's easier to talk to strangers because they usually don't judge and can't tell all your friends.

• Thanks if you don't mind I'm gonna add you.