Relationship advice?

I feel betrayed. How can I get rid of the pain?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but you have to go through it. I can say it'll get better, move on his loss, or you deserve better, alas its up to you. Its been 2 years and I still feel the pain. Life got worse after, but its different for everyone. Just take it day by day and be with friends. I really hope the pain eases for you sooner than later, you're not alone as you think.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have 3 great friends and an amazing dad. His girlfriend is great and so is her daughter. I'm fortunate to have support. Your right on the nose with that one.

• Show All
    • I'm here if you need to talk with someone. So etimes it's easier to talk to strangers because they usually don't judge and can't tell all your friends.

• Thanks if you don't mind I'm gonna add you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• D R U G S

In all honesty smoke weed if it’s legal in your state but if not just distract yourself with video games, music, friends, hobbies, etc. Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't smoke. I get paranoid. But lorazepam helps.

• Show All
    • I smoked a lot in my early 20's. It always made me paranoid. I have anxiety. Benzos help. Mostly everything else makes me paranoid. Drinking helps until I paranoid then i have another drink, and that helps, until I get paranoid again, and the cycle continues. The next few days I self loath and paranoia kicks in big time.

• :( dang man well hopefully you can find something that works long-term

• Like cheated on betrayed? or betrayed like he ate the last cookie?

0|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend was supposed to give me a drive home for the holidays but instead he ditched me at my dorm room leaving me stranded. I got a drive with my brother with the understanding that my boyfriend would pick me up on his way back. He promissed me that he would but left without me yesterday. A friend of mine is letting me stay with him till the 2nd trimester starts and will Bring me to my dorm room. (3hrs from here). I feel betrayed.

• Yeah fuck him not he might have reason but still to not follow through on a promise is just not cool. Better to move on without him in my opinion apparently he had more important matters.

• His reason to not drive me up in the first place was because his mom got mad and he wouldn't let him take me since it was an hour detour. But going back, I would have met up with him where we crossed paths, so it wouldn't inconvenience him and I could just ask a friend to drive me an hour from here.

• go have some fun

0|0
    0|0
    • @Kirito-san i have no interest in that and how would you know how to deal with betrayal? vast ammount of life experience have you? i may be blunt but you are just wrong

• Show All
    • it will be for a while im sure but pain will dull with time and hey new years may help even if its just for a few hours

• We're in separate towns until the next trimester starts. I'm not sure how I'll come to coop with it until it's been resolved. Find out why and probably break things off.

• Cry. And listen to sad music

0|0
    0|0
    • Did that. Also threw up last night Christmas dinner and been going to the bathroom for the past 2 hours. I can't stop asking myself why.

• Show All
    • I will tomorrow. I'm staying with a friend. He goes to work tomorrow. I'll have all day to think. I just wish I knew why it happened.

• It could happen for a various reasons. We can't tell with no context. Also that 50 year old gag blocked me... he thinks that im naive because im young its not true. His brains are rotting away. Women are fragile and having fun won't help only will make it worse. That old gag was right about pain going away after sometime tho. And thinking it through will help. But i would recomend doing it alone. Talking with others about it will only make stonger impact on you and might leave you a scar so good luck🤗🤗🤗

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes