Are you an asshole if you like the girl but want to change her look?

I like a girl, she is so cool, and we are going out. I think I want to commit but I feel like what is holding me back is the way she looks. And I feel I can't really coment on this whitout being an ass.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what do you mean like her facial features or the way she dresses?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of men have thought about this one way or another. I’m sure there are plenty of men (me included), that has been in the presence of a woman they’ve liked, looked at her, and thought how sexier she’d be if her hair was a certain way, taller or shorter, thinner, different voice, etc. Obviously it’s mental talk and most men wouldn’t bring this up to their target woman or partner. What’s not good is when you shame or make her feel less because she isn’t your optimal. You shouldn’t want to change her at all. If you like her, you like her despite the qualities she doesn’t have that meet your optimal.