I know he’s into me but I don’t know ?

Okay so I met this guy on Instagram and we’ve never met or anything. We are planning on seeing each other either in spring break or sometime during summer vacation. We’re still getting to know each other and he’s really cool I really like him although that might sound weird bc we’ve never met but I feel like something great will actually come out of it. He’s really sweet and stuff and single obviously but yesterday he posted a picture on Instagram and his ex girlfriend commented on it saying “best gift ever 😉” and he likes the comment. She always comments on his stuff and he never replies or anything but I don’t know how I feel about it. My friend told me to ask him if he’s really into me before asking him about it but I don’t know what to say or how to ask him but I don’t know what to do, I just don’t wanna him like that cause we’re not dating yet but I’m not gonna lie it really upset me. Please help !!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• This is actually not something you should take personally, considering that you’re not even officially dating. This guy could be nice etc., but that doesn’t mean all his ex girlfriends should be his enemies. Maybe they broke it off in a civil manner and are still cool with each other. Never jump to conclusions.

Right now it’s very early to even tell if there is really something going on between you two, especially since you’ve never met in person! Don’t get jealous so early. This can actually be a turn-off for him.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes