He doesn't let me?

I've been dating my guy for almost 6 months... but he dislikes when I cook or clean for him... even when he comes to my house he doesn't let me do it either... it bothers me because this is how I am with the men I date.

He says am not his wife. .. only his girlfriend... I shouldn't be doing that... opinions?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• that guy deserves a smack in the head. does he know how many men love a girl like that? maybe he is just afraid he won't want to let you go if the relationship ends or thats how he was raised

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The purpose of dating is to ultimately be married- the habits that come along with it are not a stop and go thing. That includes cooking and cleaning up. He has no business telling you what to do or what you're not going to do, or not allowing you to do anything in your own home. Girlfriend or wife or whatever. That's your home, and what you want to do is what you want to do.
    Sounds like he has some weird control issues and/or odd boundaries.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE