Girls, Lame question; How is it for you girls when you are about to get your first kiss? Do you want the guy to take initiative?

I'm curious because I haven't gotten a kiss myself yet and.. uh. Yeah I'm kind of a loser I guess and I want to change that so I'm curious as to what's going on in a girls mind whenever it's about to happen.

(Idk what category this goes into :D..)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I love when my boyfriend kisses me first it lets me know that he’s interested and pleased. it also shows confidence. don’t think about it too much if the moment feels right go for Just do it but make sure she wants it too otherwise it gets awkward fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the guy should make the first move

0|0
    0|0
  • Had my first kiss last month (at 24yo) so don't stress!

When it was just about to happen (we were listening to Netflix on his couch) and he had made a move of putting his arm around me, my lips were LITTERALY trembling and all I could think of was : omg it's about to happen what if I am really bad or what if he notices I've never done this before!
    He took the initiative (and I appreciated that) and I just basically followed his mouth and tongue movement.
    All in all it went well for a first time!
    The times after were definitely better though! hehe

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes