Ugly but still erect?

weird question maybe but guys, could you be erect in the presence of someone that you don't find really attractive simply by being stimulated?
I have steamy makeouts with this guy and he gets hard and I sometimes give him a BJ.
But I don't know why, this guy never says any compliments to me (excpt like "this feels good" or "you are really sweet") and I am having a hard time trusting he finds me attractive or beautiful.
I think I am just a girl that gives him sex and that I am ugly in his eyes...

312

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think he likes you only for sex, try doing something else with him and see how he acts. There's not only sex in life, have fun together. If he's not really interrested in that either, well... you will know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I don't mind if it's just sexual but I would like to feel as if I am desired for being me and not only for having a mouth and a hand to touch him up.. if that makes sense?

• Thank you :)
      It is quite a perfect response!
      I will definitely try those!

• You're welcome! Feel free to come back and tell me (us?) If that went well. I hope it will !

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, some men can have erections, even have sex with someone they don't find attractive and don't even like. (Some of us end up married to that guy, and that really sucks.)

But I don't think this situation is a matter of him finding you ugly.

You're giving him pleasure without asking for any in return, and it doesn't sound like he is offering, and personally I think that's fucked up. To me it sounds like he sees you as a friends with benefits or something, but not as a serious partner.

I doubt it's because he finds you ugly though.

In the best light, I think perhaps you two have just not communicated well about what you want and need. Honestly, sometimes you just have to ask "Dude, can you tell me I'm sexy now and then?"

I have to say though, I find it very hard to compliment people's bodies because I worry I will say the wrong thing - I'm better with stuff like saying "You really rock that dress" or "Those are great shoes". I can be really INTO someone and find them very sexy, but I am better at communicating it in non-verbal ways. He may kind of be like that.

It could also be that he's just not that into you. I don't think it's very nice to have sex with people you don't have kind feelings for personally, and I think most women are happier if they steer clear of that kind of situation.

My suggested solution though is to be brave and talk to him about what you need to feel valued. It's not that you want forever after with this guy, just some positive feedback.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you :)
      Really awesome response!