Ugly but still erect?

weird question maybe but guys, could you be erect in the presence of someone that you don't find really attractive simply by being stimulated?
I have steamy makeouts with this guy and he gets hard and I sometimes give him a BJ.
But I don't know why, this guy never says any compliments to me (excpt like "this feels good" or "you are really sweet") and I am having a hard time trusting he finds me attractive or beautiful.
I think I am just a girl that gives him sex and that I am ugly in his eyes...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think he likes you only for sex, try doing something else with him and see how he acts. There's not only sex in life, have fun together. If he's not really interrested in that either, well... you will know.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I don't mind if it's just sexual but I would like to feel as if I am desired for being me and not only for having a mouth and a hand to touch him up.. if that makes sense?

• Show All
    • Thank you :)
      It is quite a perfect response!
      I will definitely try those!

• You're welcome! Feel free to come back and tell me (us?) If that went well. I hope it will !

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, some men can have erections, even have sex with someone they don't find attractive and don't even like. (Some of us end up married to that guy, and that really sucks.)

But I don't think this situation is a matter of him finding you ugly.

You're giving him pleasure without asking for any in return, and it doesn't sound like he is offering, and personally I think that's fucked up. To me it sounds like he sees you as a friends with benefits or something, but not as a serious partner.

I doubt it's because he finds you ugly though.

In the best light, I think perhaps you two have just not communicated well about what you want and need. Honestly, sometimes you just have to ask "Dude, can you tell me I'm sexy now and then?"

I have to say though, I find it very hard to compliment people's bodies because I worry I will say the wrong thing - I'm better with stuff like saying "You really rock that dress" or "Those are great shoes". I can be really INTO someone and find them very sexy, but I am better at communicating it in non-verbal ways. He may kind of be like that.

It could also be that he's just not that into you. I don't think it's very nice to have sex with people you don't have kind feelings for personally, and I think most women are happier if they steer clear of that kind of situation.

My suggested solution though is to be brave and talk to him about what you need to feel valued. It's not that you want forever after with this guy, just some positive feedback.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you :)
      Really awesome response!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It's possible it's hard to not get hard when someone is grinding on your dick. ( of course if you like girls then of course you won't get hard with a guy and vice versa)

1|0
    0|0
  • does he do other stuff to you like eating you out. or is it just a fuck and suck fest. lots of guys can get hard when were behind a girls ass. thete just bigger asses to pound

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes he does eat me out!

• One time I was in bed with a woman and one thing led to another but I wasn't attracted to her, my erection was half asleep.

1|0
    0|0
    • What is a half asleep erection if I may ask?
      Also, does fingering a woman make you hard or it does nothing at all?

• It means I wasn't fully hard to my full potential.

And If I don't have a connection with a woman then it's difficult for me to get hard to the max.

It's a must I connect with the woman otherwise It will just suck really bad.

• It’s possible but it’s more likely he just doesn’t know to compliment

2|0
    0|0
  • If you think that way, stop giving him sex and stuff.

2|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly possible. Was dating this fat girl who was gross , but it was easy sex and she was very good at it.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's unfortunate.

If I can ask, was it just the fat part that made you find her unattractive? (I won't judge your answer)
      And what made her in your eyes just a person to fuck? Did she have no qualities at all or again it comes down to that fact she was fat?

• Because of how fat she was , a couple of parts of her were raw and smelled like aged cheese.
      She had other qualities though. Could cook. Had a wealth of knowledge about people and cultures. I was 27 and she was 34 so I had lots to learn.

• yep as long as it is touched it will stand

1|1
    0|0
    • That's what I thought.
      Just wanted to make sure since I don't have a penis.

• My penis in a nutshell

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for long... need intimate, intense contact !

1|0
    0|0
  • No way to really know. Everyone is different.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally can’t get erect if Im Not attracted to somebody. I couldn’t even make out to get it that far. But it’s hard to say what’s going on with this guy here?

1|0
    0|0
    • Indeed it is hard to say.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you are probably just a girl who gives him s*x. Not based on your looks, but based on how you said "with this guy" like he is just... a guy. Rather than your boyfriend or parnter, husband, whatever. "I sometimes give him a BJ" yeah *you* give him that, why wouldn't he think of you as "just a girl".

1|0
    0|0
  • Men get hard just knowing you have a boosy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes