What is your ideal partner? Personality, features, qualities etc?

I always thought about this. I have a kind of weird type. Someone who looks cold in appearance very sharp, but is very sweet in reality and totally opposite from what people expect. I don't know I find those types of personalities very sexy.
Tall, at least 6 feet lol
I’m very bubbly and cheerful ☺️🤪😋 lol so someone who is calm and chill is always needed for me.
Kindness, loyalty, trust, honesty and respect is my major focus.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a rich woman that is not overweight and more on the slim side. Short , tall , doesn't matter. White, black, Latino, Asian , doesn't matter.

Kind and energetic is ideal. Outwardly innocent but a freak in the sheets. Not afraid to tell me what she wants and how she wants it.

• That’s great seems like you have it all laid out 👍🏼👍🏼

• Yah I could die happy. 😉