When is sex too early?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year and he’s a older than me and he’s ready for sex but I feel guilty if I don’t I tell him no because I’m too young but I feel bad because he says that’s not a very good excuse. Am I too young or is it all in my head. I’m 16 turning 17.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that age of consent should be 16 just in general, and if you chose to it wouldn't be wrong. But the more important thing is if you're ready. If you're not then you don't need an excuse, you're not ready. That's the more important question here. Look into that

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel guilty, guilt is your own way of saying you're not ready. If he's telling you that you not feeling ready is not a good excuse he's not a very good boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• If you are not comfortable with it then say no. Don't feel the need to put out. If he loves you he also respects you and would be willing to wait till you are comfortable with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I say you are about the average age to start experimenting, however you are not obligated to do so, if you do not feel ready then you are not ready no point in forcing a pleasurable experience

0|1
    0|0
  • No you should go for it trust me, chances are if he's ready he's ganna give you the night or day of your life

0|0
    0|0
  • You're too young. Tell him to wait or go fuck himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel guilty just do that when u are ready don't rush anything

0|1
    0|0
  • You are too young it's not at all right for sex in this age

0|1
    0|0
  • just use condoms every time and make sure its on good to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well depends if your ready if your not your not.

0|1
    0|0
  • 15+.

0|0
    0|0
  • too young in my views

0|1
    0|0
  • You're too young

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont do it when you dont feel read

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 2-5mins is abit soon but after that it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should go for it after 18

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are 17 then not too young to have sex,

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• If you're not ready then you're not ready and he shouldn't try to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. You shouldn't feel bad about it because it's your body and it's your decision when to give it away and to whom you're giving it to.

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to feel ready to have sex with him. He shouldn’t put you down because of it. He needs to respect that

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't ever feel pressured to do that or guilty if you don't... you might regert that and you can't get that back...

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok girl you are only 16 wait till your a complete adult like 19 or 20 to do that bc u r just too young

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel you're not ready for it. Only do it when you know it will be ok for you.
    He has to wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't feel ready then dont do it, there is no set time when you should or shouldn't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean you're underage, so?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him no. He must respect.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes