When is sex too early?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year and he’s a older than me and he’s ready for sex but I feel guilty if I don’t I tell him no because I’m too young but I feel bad because he says that’s not a very good excuse. Am I too young or is it all in my head. I’m 16 turning 17.

916

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that age of consent should be 16 just in general, and if you chose to it wouldn't be wrong. But the more important thing is if you're ready. If you're not then you don't need an excuse, you're not ready. That's the more important question here. Look into that

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel guilty, guilt is your own way of saying you're not ready. If he's telling you that you not feeling ready is not a good excuse he's not a very good boyfriend.