What do you call a "hot" girl?

Why do guys date girls? Is it beacuse they think thay are "hot" Beacuse of looks or personality? 🙄 it it beacuse of the way they dress? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why do guys date girls?" Sorry but no one is going to genuinely answer that question for you. It's more about getting to know the girl better and wanting to build a relationship with them because you like them. If you don't know what liking someone is then you're hopeless. As for the first one, a hot girl is someone who's physically attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Hot refers to her looks, we can all easily picture in our heads what that means. It is definitely a big part of what makes us interested in a woman, if her personality clicks with us then we are even more likely to want to be with her. It's the same with women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality and chemistry first and foremost. I don't give a damn about how hot she might be, if she mentally doesn't appeal to me.
    And by the way, being hot or attractive is defined by mental capacities in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • hotness or sexy look is not important for me.
    for me her behaviour her character her loyalty her sincerity her way of giving respect are important

1|1
    0|0
    • I invites you to my question. read it and answer it.
      my question is also relevant to your question

• Why do we date girls: because we like them that much?
    Looks or personality: Its to do with both really
    How they dress: that usually reflects looks and personality aswel
    What do I call a hot girl: someone who looks good and is nice to everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Areyou trying to get someone attention? Most people go by looks but looks fade and some people with good looks are users of drugs or are after your money

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some girls are hot because of an attractive body and because of a good personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks, confidence and overall sexiness. It's a package.

0|0
    0|0
  • when I'm sleeping around hot is all looks but personality is much more important when I'm dating

0|0
    0|0
  • If i date a girl it's because of personality.

ONS's are much different

0|0
    0|0
  • The one who is irresistible to look at. By any reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes