What do you call a "hot" girl?

Why do guys date girls? Is it beacuse they think thay are "hot" Beacuse of looks or personality? 🙄 it it beacuse of the way they dress? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER

019

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why do guys date girls?" Sorry but no one is going to genuinely answer that question for you. It's more about getting to know the girl better and wanting to build a relationship with them because you like them. If you don't know what liking someone is then you're hopeless. As for the first one, a hot girl is someone who's physically attractive.