How satisfied are you in your relationship?

423

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm ok in my relationship but the holidays have a way of bringing depression because you are around relatives or being surrounded by media 'to love others', but you rather just be with your partner.

• I'm in the same boat...

• Me too. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one that gets depressed even though I know that's not true. I also like when he gets a little jealous, but I would never do something to make him jealous intentionally. He gets so cute tho. XD

• why can't you guys be together on holidays?

Most Helpful Girl

• Currently 8.5/10. That 1.5 left is because it's an ldr and we can't see each other

• My boyfriend and I are together during school but we are long distance for the rest of the time so he's always gone for holidays. I'm really sorry. It's not fun. :(

• That's pretty cool how you can see each other once in a while 😊 I hope u will find a way to be permanently together