Would you date a pretty girl if you find out that she has masochistic tendencies?

026

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you pls provide a few examples. I do love a dominant partner on and off bed. But am not sure about the context you are referring to.

• I mean in a context of a relationship.. if she submissive.. would you still love her , respect her and be there for her? same as boyfriend.. similar to Anastasia in fifty shades of grey? Similar to that context if you watched the movie.. she still have feelings as any other girl.. does that help?

• Oh yes!
      That would be many more perfect. Personally I love a woman who is dominant as I said or maybe that's bcoz I have been exposed to such women in all my life time but I would def respect and treat a submissive woman as equal as any other , but I do not know if I can give her what she wld expect of me.

• Humiliation yes.
      I love doing that to a few women. Used to make fun of woman on their boob size etc. Only those who are ok with it.

Pain to an extreme that I am comfy with not like where I make her bleed or put her in a hospital or something.

Not someone who would want to stick on 20 dildos into her and make her cry. Def not that inhumane.