Would you date a pretty girl if you find out that she has masochistic tendencies?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you pls provide a few examples. I do love a dominant partner on and off bed. But am not sure about the context you are referring to.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean in a context of a relationship.. if she submissive.. would you still love her , respect her and be there for her? same as boyfriend.. similar to Anastasia in fifty shades of grey? Similar to that context if you watched the movie.. she still have feelings as any other girl.. does that help?

• Oh yes!
      That would be many more perfect. Personally I love a woman who is dominant as I said or maybe that's bcoz I have been exposed to such women in all my life time but I would def respect and treat a submissive woman as equal as any other , but I do not know if I can give her what she wld expect of me.

• Humiliation yes.
      I love doing that to a few women. Used to make fun of woman on their boob size etc. Only those who are ok with it.

Pain to an extreme that I am comfy with not like where I make her bleed or put her in a hospital or something.

Not someone who would want to stick on 20 dildos into her and make her cry. Def not that inhumane.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• You mean in a bdsm style? Absolutely! I am a huge fan of orgasm control and sensual domination both giving and receiving so its a sign of compatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and I would enjoy getting the sadistic sexual pleasure out of spanking her arse hard and making her choke on my cock.

0|1
    1|0
  • As long as she knows whats healthy and what isn't and doesn't do shit to get punished or anything but just openly speaks out what she wants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just depends on how bad it is, If she's one of these "real life BDSM" wackos no. If it's an occasional thing I might.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i don't like hurting girls, but i'm kind of a sadist myself xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be a problem. Honestly I'm not even sure I get how that could be a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd want to help her explore those masochistic tendencies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I will make her ass and cheeks red by tight slaps.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, because I have somewhat of a possessive complex so yeah, that's a turn on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. Provided she has a grip on what is healthy and what isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't trust pretty girls and you can't date someone you don't trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how those tendencies manifest themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes!
    Love a submissive pain slut. 😈

0|0
    0|0