Why are Racial Biases so Strong in Dating Preferences?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not exactly the race it's rather the culture. Don't underestimate the influence of culture on people because it's literally a lifestyle. Culture shapes your morals and ideologies and customs. I cannot live under the same roof with a man whose culture is not acceptable in my culture.

6|4
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, so much wrong answers hahahahah
    Look, it's actually not true. Human nature is to get in a relationship with someone who is from another culture or race.
    It's a instinct feeling of Kee the specie more resistant to abnormal situation.
    The real problem is how you show yourself.
    I'll use USA as an Example.
    In USA, black people are really, really oppressed, even in nowdays, so, it's a instinct reflex to black people keep themselves in a self-protection state.
    That's the point.
    It's not who you are, it's how you show yourself.
    I know it's looks strange, but I have a few books supporting me on this.
    Try to research ways to show yourself as someone attractive, and you'll probably get more partners

1|1
    0|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes it is just what we feel comfortable with, sometimes it's plain racism disguised as preferences. Similar to when someone tries to disguise being a rude idiot as being blunt.
    I know it's not always racism, because I am mixed, 2 races, and I wouldn't date one of my races. Well, highly doubt it anyway. I am certainly not racist to my own race, to my parents race. I just don't find it attractive.

1|0
    0|1
  • people get attracted what feels familiar to them and what they can connect with

2|0
    0|1
  • I’m not attracted to black guys I’m black myself and just can’t get attracted

2|1
    0|1
  • I don't think they are... I'm attracted to people of all races

1|0
    0|1
  • It's probably a mix of clannishness and racism. People tend to stick to what their familiar with, but racial biases are pretty strong even outside of the dating world.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because the racism is so strong.

3|1
    0|4
  • I didn't get it

1|1
    0|1
  • Because racists

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 14

• I find it interesting that everyone is blaming racism. But we all have some sort of preference in a significant other. We all have things that we find very attractive and things that are turn offs. For example, I prefer petite, brunette white or Indian girls. Does that mean I wouldn't go for a heavy set black girl? No. It just means I prefer the previous features in a girl.

0|1
    0|1
  • For the most part, we date with what we are comfortable with. We tend to date what we know. and families, friends and communities help form that.

0|1
    0|1
  • The same reason some people like blondes over brunette's, its all preference. People have a type or an image of the person they see themselves with and look for people similar.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nature, the race mixing shit you see on TV is put there on purpose by globalists to destroy race. They want to make that shit look way more normal than it actually is.

0|1
    3|2
  • why does the photo look like the beginning of sexual assault or rape LOL

1|1
    2|1
  • Dunno every relationship I've had were interracial.
    My last girlfriend was Asian she was cute but with a terrible personality so i ended it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would I be ashamed to prefer to date a caucasian girl?

1|2
    1|0
  • Because in many countries so called 'race' is linked to income and social status.

http://i.imgur.com/2V3QPU7.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people tend to have in-group preference. It is only natural.

1|1
    0|1
  • Most women prefer to date guys similar to them. Only a problem if you don't like women of your own race for some reason

0|1
    0|1
  • Because people are only attracted to what they like.

0|1
    0|1
  • Because everyone deep down has a bais towards their own race. It's as simple as that.

1|0
    1|1
  • I have racial bias

0|1
    2|1
  • Evolution

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes