Why are Racial Biases so Strong in Dating Preferences?

915

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not exactly the race it's rather the culture. Don't underestimate the influence of culture on people because it's literally a lifestyle. Culture shapes your morals and ideologies and customs. I cannot live under the same roof with a man whose culture is not acceptable in my culture.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, so much wrong answers hahahahah
    Look, it's actually not true. Human nature is to get in a relationship with someone who is from another culture or race.
    It's a instinct feeling of Kee the specie more resistant to abnormal situation.
    The real problem is how you show yourself.
    I'll use USA as an Example.
    In USA, black people are really, really oppressed, even in nowdays, so, it's a instinct reflex to black people keep themselves in a self-protection state.
    That's the point.
    It's not who you are, it's how you show yourself.
    I know it's looks strange, but I have a few books supporting me on this.
    Try to research ways to show yourself as someone attractive, and you'll probably get more partners