I bit my boyfriend REALLY HARD and caused him to bleed/bruise. What should I do now?

Last night, when I was kissing my boyfriend goodbye, I went too aggressive and bit his lower lip REALLY hard. He screamed and found a some bleeding & a purple bruise. I kept apologizing, and he said "It's fine. Just don't do it again because it hurts really bad."
I still feel really bad after this accident. Will he think that I'm weird/too wild and leave me? What should I do to show that I won't do it again?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lmaooo, no he won't leave you for it, don't do that with other assets though lol

4|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Be tested for blood-borne diseases; see a psychiatrist.

2|1
    0|0
  • He said it's okay. Try to control you actions next time and it's all good

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhmm girl did that to me on first date - she literally pulled my lip off... it's nothing serious - just maybe bite less aggressively next time...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're good, it's nothing major. Don't beat your self up, just don't bite off his lip next time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you don't have an issue here. Next time, be more careful!

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop it guys like girls biting them next time don't bite aggressively but bite slowly n pleasantly he would have loved it when u have bit him do it pleasantly u r hallucinating all wrong things here

0|0
    0|0
  • suck his lips again or give him a blow job he will be pleased

0|0
    0|1
  • Wild girls are horny

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind

1|0
    0|0
  • your word should be enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Run.. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Silly question..

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll probably reject the next blowjob but other than that don't worry too much about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong sometimes it happened when you loved passionately

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes