Guys, I sent a nude to my boyfriend when he was hot and now he hasn’t messaged me back?

I wasn’t really in the mood to sext him and I was forward about it. I was happy but I had stuff I needed to finish at the time. I did want to still talk to him though after🙁 is it wrong to ask to have him text me? It’s been two hours.
It’s the first time I ever sent it to him. And he never even commented on the photo so I sorta feel just unattractive at the moment
Also I did tell him to message me back after

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm confused, you weren't in the mood but did it anyway? "When he was hot?" Meaning he was horny and asking for them?

It's possible he just is busy, or hasn't seen it yet for whatever reason. Try not to jump to conclusions yet. I'm sure he liked it/them and will respond. You can send a text saying "what do you think?" If you told him you were busy, he may just be trying not to bother you.