Guys, I sent a nude to my boyfriend when he was hot and now he hasn’t messaged me back?

I wasn’t really in the mood to sext him and I was forward about it. I was happy but I had stuff I needed to finish at the time. I did want to still talk to him though after🙁 is it wrong to ask to have him text me? It’s been two hours.
Updates:
It’s the first time I ever sent it to him. And he never even commented on the photo so I sorta feel just unattractive at the moment
Also I did tell him to message me back after

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm confused, you weren't in the mood but did it anyway? "When he was hot?" Meaning he was horny and asking for them?

It's possible he just is busy, or hasn't seen it yet for whatever reason. Try not to jump to conclusions yet. I'm sure he liked it/them and will respond. You can send a text saying "what do you think?" If you told him you were busy, he may just be trying not to bother you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If you send it to me I can tell you what he was thinking 😜 But honestly, he probably lost his phone or something like that

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha sorry I’m a loyal girlfriend but it was just my boobs. He loves them but yeah he never replied back after I sent them and told him to have fun and text me after

• Show All
    • For more than an hour or two though? That’s possible for a guy? What?

• I mean, it is possible, I usually have sex for around 3 hours. He might've just fallen asleep afterwards, lol

• So he "got off" and now he's quiet. Is this the first time?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah

• Show All
    • Then I have no idea.

• It’s okay thanks anyways

• Have you guys had sex? If so then he obviously finds you physically attractive. A photo means nothing compared to sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • He prolly masterubating nor he thinks u don't look nice naked I don't know u didn't tell if you have ever done something with him

0|0
    0|0
  • He's masturbating

1|0
    0|0
  • He's probably masturbating!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • May be he got busy wait for him

1|0
    0|0
  • That's bullshit, you should call him out for it, or next time don't send it to him when wants. He probably finished and then started doing something else. But he should definitely appreciate you doing that. Out of all the girls I've dated, only had a couple that would send me nudes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes