How do you react when you accidentally jump to conclusions?

Long story short I slipped for the first time and jumped to conclusions 😅 don’t know how to fix it. Thought my boyfriend ignored my text but he was sleeping and I’m guilty

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Just forget it if did stupid say sorry n leave it if not I kills 8

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure for what kind of answer you are looking for? I mean did you say anything to him about it? If it was just in your thoughts that he was ignoring you, just forget about it. We all overreact sometimes and feel quilty after learning the truth. It will happen a million more times to you so it's really pointless to feel guilty.

And if you said something mean/angry to him about it, just apologize for overreacting and move on. :)