Does long distance really work?

I really like this guy who I met online... We met only once when he came to my city. We stay real far but the connection between us something I can't find anywhere. We wana consider more than friendship but we don't know wheather this long distance will work. Any opinions?
  • I should consider going in it
  • I shouldn't try

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it a go, it might end badly, but not giving it a go just means nobody gave it the chance. Mine failed horribly, but I've known people who it's worked for and are now married.

Most Helpful Girl

• Long-distance relationships are extremely challenging, and very difficult to maintain. It's not impossible to make them work, but it's rare they survive the distance

The ultimate goal of a LDR is to close the distance by meeting up in person on a regular basis. If that's not possible , it's pointless continuing to pursue the relationship. The most challenging part is keeping each other's interest until you meet up again.