Does long distance really work?

I really like this guy who I met online... We met only once when he came to my city. We stay real far but the connection between us something I can't find anywhere. We wana consider more than friendship but we don't know wheather this long distance will work. Any opinions?
  • I should consider going in it
    Vote A
  • I shouldn't try
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it a go, it might end badly, but not giving it a go just means nobody gave it the chance. Mine failed horribly, but I've known people who it's worked for and are now married.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Long-distance relationships are extremely challenging, and very difficult to maintain. It's not impossible to make them work, but it's rare they survive the distance

The ultimate goal of a LDR is to close the distance by meeting up in person on a regular basis. If that's not possible , it's pointless continuing to pursue the relationship. The most challenging part is keeping each other's interest until you meet up again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It will work if u r sincere from both sides

1|0
    0|0
  • It may work.
    but It didn't work for me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It works only if both of you make sure to work hard to keep it going. If only one of you gets tired or bored it's all in vain

1|0
    0|0
  • It only works in EXTREMELY RARE circumstances. You are more likely to set yourself up for heartbreak and disappointment than for happiness.

0|0
    0|1
  • It works. There is no reason for it not to work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes